Energy Monitoring RA post at Salford Uni

The Energy House at Salford Uni are looking for someone to take charge of the monitoring of a number of energy projects. They have shown an interest in OEM before and are keen to try new kit - they are looking for someone with a keen interest as much as academic experience (although you'd need a degree).

Job details here.